15% 3+ bottles of select red wines with the coupon openlocalwine
available for mail order, home delivery to select zip codes, or pickup at the tasting room directly.
It’s not just about helping your local wineries by buying wine, it’s also about celebrating with fellow local wine lovers. We look forward to the day when that is the focus of the event rather than the pandemic!
To take part in #openlocalwine all you need to do is:
- Get a bottle of local wine (or cider) and open it Saturday, April 10.
- Enjoy it with a nice meal – either home-cooked for takeout from your favorite local restaurant.
- Post picture(s) of the wine or wines online – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter – using hashtag #openlocalwine. And tell us why you picked that wine (or wines) and who you are sharing it with.
- Raise a glass to the winemaker who made it.
- Drink it and enjoy it with your family.
Please also make sure that you @ mention @FioreWinery as well as The Cork Report on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram (they are @ginashay1, @lennthompson and @corkreportmedia).
That will help us see and then share your posts with the larger #openlocalwine community.